Headlines News :
Home » » 140701 Hyomin reveals she felt burdened by ‘Nice Body’ + how she prepared through exercise and diet

140701 Hyomin reveals she felt burdened by ‘Nice Body’ + how she prepared through exercise and diet

Written By Regina Kim on Thursday, July 3, 2014 | 2:47 AM


At the press conference for Hyomin”s first solo mini-album, “Nice Body“, in Samsung-dong, Seoul on June 30, the T-ara member told reporters that she had felt burdened by the title track and worked hard to get her body in shape for promotions.

“When I first heard the title track “Nice Body,” I felt really pressured,” she admitted. “Firstly, there are a lot of people with nice figures, and there was an emphasis on how I should portray this song. I did worry about the song and choreography, but I can”t leave out exercise and diet. I looked for a different method this time and wanted to try something I haven”t done before.”

She went into more detail: “I did crossfit exercises and diet side-by-side; the exercise is really hot nowadays. For one week, my muscles were sore to the point I lied in bed. They said I had to eat well, so I did and my body started getting bigger because of the muscles. I thought that might not match well with what I needed to express, so I also dieted at the same time.”

Hyomin also revealed to everybody”s surprise that she even did the lemon detox diet side-by-side and was reported to have lost 4 kg (~9 lbs.) from her 7-day lemon detox diet followed by a 5-day diet of a variety of healthy food.

Are you impressed with her “Nice Body”?
Share this article :

0 comments :

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About T-Ara | All About T-Ara | All About T-Ara
Copyright © 2011. All about T-ara - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About T-Ara Published by All About T-Ara
Proudly powered by Blogger