Headlines News :
Home » » 130602 T-Ara Hyomin, “I Realized the Value of Work” Through Twitter

130602 T-Ara Hyomin, “I Realized the Value of Work” Through Twitter

Written By Regina Kim on Monday, June 3, 2013 | 2:53 AM


T-Ara’s member Hyomin updated her fans through her Twitter.

Today, Hyomin posted on her Twitter, “Today is the last airing of ‘Jeon Won Diary’… As every stage was precious, we’re careful and scared but I have come to know the preciousness and the desperation that I had not known before.”

She continued, “I will be all the more genuine and try harder from now on. I genuinely thank all those who listened to our music and supported us. And Speed members, choreo members, and all our staff members… great job, everyone!”

Internet users who saw this commented, “She started SNS again” and “I hope to see more mature sides from now on.”

Photo Credit: Hyomin Twitter
Share this article :

0 comments :

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About T-Ara | All About T-Ara | All About T-Ara
Copyright © 2011. All about T-ara - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About T-Ara Published by All About T-Ara
Proudly powered by Blogger