Headlines News :
Home » » 130314 T-ara's Eunjung Requests a One Hour Break at a Rest Stop

130314 T-ara's Eunjung Requests a One Hour Break at a Rest Stop

Written By Regina Kim on Thursday, March 14, 2013 | 1:36 AM


T-ara‘s Eunjung made a special request to her manager so that she could have some alone time to marvel at the beautiful snow-laden landscape of Sendai, Japan.

It was between the shuttling between cities like Tokyo, Osaka, and Nagoya to promote T-ara’s latest Japanese single “Bunny Style,” that Eunjung decided to linger a little longer and take in the sights while the rest of the members piled into another car and left because of their schedules.

She explained, “The car waited a little over an hour for me as I found some sweet, much-needed alone time to myself. I also got a chance to see snow piled three meters high, which is really rare to see back at home! I thought it was pretty cool that some of the Japanese fans from around the area recognized me and asked for a photo. I also asked a favor in return to capture me posing next to the deep snow!”

In related news, T-ara recently wrapped up their promotional activities in Japan and returned to Korea on March 10. They will be resuming activities in Thailand starting March 14.

Share this article :

0 comments :

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About T-Ara | All About T-Ara | All About T-Ara
Copyright © 2011. All about T-ara - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About T-Ara Published by All About T-Ara
Proudly powered by Blogger