Headlines News :
Home » » 130214 T-ARA Eunjung States, “I’ll Become More Mature and Careful”

130214 T-ARA Eunjung States, “I’ll Become More Mature and Careful”

Written By Regina Kim on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 | 11:24 PM



T-ARA Eunjung States, "I’ll Become More Mature and Careful"

T-ARA Eunjung revealed her new year’s resolutions.

On SBS “Good Morning,” Eunjung said, “I want to be more mature and careful as I get a year older, taking care of the people around me.”

T-ARA gave out soup on February 9 to nurseries as a serving event.

Member Soyeon, who sent money to her fans, said “They’re so cute. So I want to give them money (for New Years). I already became the age to give instead of receive.”


Photo Credit: SBS
Share this article :

0 comments :

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About T-Ara | All About T-Ara | All About T-Ara
Copyright © 2011. All about T-ara - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About T-Ara Published by All About T-Ara
Proudly powered by Blogger