Headlines News :
Home » , , » 120816 Eunjung bows her head and refuses to answer questions about the "T-ara situation"

120816 Eunjung bows her head and refuses to answer questions about the "T-ara situation"

Written By Regina Kim on Thursday, August 30, 2012 | 5:27 PM


T-ara's Eunjung bowed her head and denied to answer questions related to the "T-ara situation."

On the 16th, SBS weekend drama "Five Fingers" held their press conference. Eunjung stated, "I thought that it would be good to face today like any other day."

An official for "Five Fingers" said to reporters before the interviews, "Eunjung will not answer any questions related to the 'T-ara situation.'" They asked for questions only relevant to the drama "Five Fingers".

A reporter said, "During the difficult situation, there is a lot of thoughts going on. How do you currently feel?" and asked Eunjung indirectly about the issue.

Eunjung said, "I'm unconditionally committed to giving my best to my work. In the given situation, I'll do my best not to cause damage for my seniors. I'll work even harder now."

She refused to answer any questions unrelated to the drama and an SBS official said again, "The cast is happy to answer questions, but they cannot answer any personal questions. Please only ask questions related to the drama." They strongly enforced reporters not to ask about the "T-ara situation" and she refused to give concrete answers, which the reporters wanted.

Eunjung later answered other questions and said that between the other T-ara members, they monitor each other. "A lot of the members are in dramas now, and we monitor each other. They're happy that I'm able to be in a big drama production and are anticipating it. The other members give me their constructive criticism and support," she said.

"I had to practice piano for the filming and cooking for inside a restaurant. I'm honored to work with these seniors and I'll do my best at this," Eunjung said. She also commented, "This is the first time I have a role where two men love me. Previously, I has a one-sided love or unrequited love where it was not mutual."

"Five Fingers" is about pianists and their past misfortunes and their current lives and dreams.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120816n21328 / http://news.nate.com.../20120816n23918
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem
Share this article :

0 comments :

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About T-Ara | All About T-Ara | All About T-Ara
Copyright © 2011. All about T-ara - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About T-Ara Published by All About T-Ara
Proudly powered by Blogger