Headlines News :
Home » , » 120807 Why did Jiae leave T-ara ?

120807 Why did Jiae leave T-ara ?

Written By Regina Kim on Monday, August 6, 2012 | 9:43 PM


T-ara's original member Hana (real name Jiae) debuted in the female duo Jevice.
In the past, she was confirmed as a member of T-ara with Eunjung, Jiyeon, Hyomin and Jiyeon and debuted with the OST "Good Person" for MBC's "Cinderella Man". However, she withdrew for personal reasons but after three years of studying she is back.

Hana (Jiae) said, "Before I debuted, I was free enjoying different music styles and band live performances and also went to Russia to experience different music. Then, through a friend, I found out and prepared to audition for a girl group."

"I felt like being in a girl group would be interesting. I thought singers are also in groups, so I could join a group to continue singing. I dreamed to be a singer and even a girl group seemed fine to me," she said.

Continued by, "When the time came closer (to debut) there were restraints. I wanted to try a lot of music styles and show different colors, but I felt like the music we would do in the group was not what I wanted."

"When the group came out (T-ara) it was hard to endure because I was a kid still, I didn't know what the future would hold for me and it was hard to think about," she said, "Now that I'm in a group that focuses more on vocals and I can try various musical styles. It's fun and not what I expected. I'm free to do whatever styles I want."

The other member of the group, Juri, debuted as a soloist in 2009.





Translated by: Nataniel@tiaradiadem.com
Share this article :

0 comments :

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About T-Ara | All About T-Ara | All About T-Ara
Copyright © 2011. All about T-ara - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About T-Ara Published by All About T-Ara
Proudly powered by Blogger