Headlines News :
Home » , , » 120731 Hwayoung apologized to fans on Twitter! @RHY422

120731 Hwayoung apologized to fans on Twitter! @RHY422

Written By Regina Kim on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 | 6:10 PM


Hwayoung updated her Twitter with a long message.

She mentioned,"Fans, thank you for showing so much love even though I have only given you disappointment. I want to stop now (or vice verseley: Please stop now). From now on I will show a much more mature and brighter self. Please look forward to it. I apologize for making you worry during this time and I want to apologize to the CCM family. I will come back a better person."

Hope that everything will be back to usual soon,hwaiting Hwayoung,stay strong and fans will continue to love you!




Share this article :

0 comments :

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About T-Ara | All About T-Ara | All About T-Ara
Copyright © 2011. All about T-ara - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About T-Ara Published by All About T-Ara
Proudly powered by Blogger